This is the video interview where Elizabeth talks about her new project: writing the screenplay of “Dolls Behaving Badly“, the book she got the rights for.
Over the weekend, right before Elizabeth Mitchell took the WonderCon stage to promote NBC’s Revolution, I was able to participate in a group interview backstage. She talked about what fans can look forward to on the last four episodes of Revolution, what she’d like to happen in season 3 if they get renewed, the experience of going to WonderCon and Comic-Con, being a life-long fan of sci-fi and fantasy, how the fanbases for Revolution and Lost compare, optioning the rights to the book Dolls Behaving Badly, and a lot more. Hit the jump to watch.
- 0:14 – The experience of going to WonderCon and Comic-Con.
- 1:28 – On being a life-long fan of sci-fi and fantasy.
- 2:25 – Teasing Revolution‘s remaining four episodes this season.
- 3:47 – What would she like to see on the next season? [Note: NBC has not announced whether or not they’ll renew Revolution]
- 4:20 – Have there ever been episodes where she was less-than-enthusiastic about the script?
- 5:26 – Her thoughts on characters dying.
- 6:33 – How do the fanbases for Revolution and Lost compare?
- 7:50 – How does she figure out what she’s going to do on hiatus?
- 8:34 – On optioning the rights to the book Dolls Behaving Badly.
- 9:43 – What are the show’s ratings and how does it do around the world?
- 10:54 – When fans run into her, what do they want to talk about?