Hi! There are 2 new video interviews with Elizabeth from Wondercon. Watch them! 😀
Highlights from the first interview:
- Rachel is a catalyst of change. She’s down a road about people finding their conscious.
- Mitchell’s father is upset that Rachel’s finding her moral center. Rachel’s going to try to get people to go down a good road.
- Mitchell doesn’t have much input into the character. She believes that the writer’s vision is important. If she doesn’t think something flows well, she’ll call and make a suggestion. She doesn’t ask much.
- “Rachel is a terrible mother.”
- Charlie doesn’t lean on her mother after killing Jason. There is a cathartic moment coming up for Charlie. It doesn’t involve Rachel though.
- Rachel offers support, but she’s like a dead beat dad. She provides a net for Charlie to fall if she needs it.
- “It’s hard to lean on a screwdriver, though, so we’ll see.”
- “It involves a long walk and knocking on a door. That’s all I can say.” – regarding Rachel’s involvement with the nano story.
- She doesn’t know about season 3, but the producers are excited for it. The end of season 2, sets up for the next season. “It’s very Stephen King. … Maybe Book 3 The Dark Tower.”
- The group does get back together again.
- Rachel and Neville don’t have as many scenes together as she’d like. There was a big scene cut between them in season 1.
To see more stuff about WonderCon click on WonderCon 2014 tag.